Sunday, December 30, 2012

Winter Scene - Email Entries

Today I have some amazing email entries from a mother and daughter team in Yorkshire.  Margaret and Dawn have entered in the past with email entries.

Dawn's cards: 



"Winter Wishes" uses stamps designed by Lindsay Mason (Sally of Crafty Salutations used the same set for one of her design team cards).


"Santa Claus is coming to town" uses Clarity stamps.


Sorry, I don't know the make of the stamps I used on "Snowman and Santa" - but the snowman is created by washing away some of the ink and drawing in his hat, buttons, scarf, face etc - this is a technique demonstrated by Lindsay Mason.  I haven't quite mastered it yet (there should be trees too, but they're very indistinct which is why I've stamped a tree in the foreground!)

Margaret's cards:


“ A Chilly Day” used deers from Hobby Arts  and I think the trees-cape  was a Clarity stamp.


“Through the Window” was created using all Clarity stamps, the window having been stamped, I had to cut all the window panes out before colouring with promarkers, before mounting it over the background with dimensions.


“Winter Scene “used mainly Lindsay Mason stamps with the Fir tree from Clarity.

Thanks ladies!  Later I will announce the winners and next Sunday we will start the 1st challenge of 2013.

See you then,
NancyD


2 comments:

Dora said...

beautiful email entries !!
great winterscenes have they made!!
greetings

Gail said...

Wonderful snowy scenes!