Sunday, October 19, 2014

Craft a Scene By the Silvery Moon - Week 3

The other night I was letting the dog out and was struck by how light it was for being so late.  I stepped further from the house to get a look at the sky and could not believe how big, round and bright the moon looked.  Immediately I thought of our challenge and realized that our theme was definitely appropriate for this time of year.

We are a scenic challenge so we expect to see that big silvery moon on your finished card or tag and if you don't have a blog just send me an email and I will include your wonderful creation in the next post.  If you need to skip to Mr. Linky you can do so here.

Here is what the talented Craft a Scene design team has created as your inspiration. 


Anna-Karin - Layers of Ink



Now it is your turn to make a scene that includes a moon.  You may enter up to 3 times and as many other challenges as you wish. If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  

If you are not sure what constitutes a scenic project, check out the information here.



Have fun creating!
NancyD

No comments: